Tuesday, May 6, 2008

5 months

Another month and another grandparent... just kidding! Well, kind of... Grandma Aileen did come visit for a weekend.


The weather was great so we played outside a lot and Grandma helped Mommy and Daddy build a planter to start a garden.

While they slaved in the sun, I played with flowers (okay, weeds) in the shade. You've gotta take time to smell the flowers!



It was a very exciting month, especially at the end. After I learned to rollover - I'm sure you've all seen the video by now - I discovered how to blow 'raspberries'. Sometimes it means I can blow big drool bubbles; I just make a silly 'b' sound. Its lots of fun. I blew raspberries all day on Friday and laughed when Mommy did it back. We'll try to get some video with sound of raspberries - be patient though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the sound version. Raspberries are good!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun! Hopefully I didn't spoil her too much for you to get her back to her normal routines. I think she's definitely got this Grandma wrapped around her tiny fingers (my hair in her fist at least).