Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cleaning up


I've been doing some more exploring. I made it to the top of the stairs twice. Daddy kept following me up the stairs though... it was a little creepy. Why does he always have to follow me?

I've also been checking out all of the shelves in the living room. Daddy couldn't follow me under the coffee table.



The best thing about exploring and getting into trouble is the mess...



The next best thing is getting clean again!! What could be better than a bath and ducky? I love bathtime... pruney fingers... rubber duckies... soapy hair... waterbabies...





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like "signing" thank you cards with hand prints! Can't wait for her first drawing!

Anonymous said...

Dahlia,

You are so cute! I love your inquisitive nature.

Anonymous said...

Since it's October, it's appropriate that everyone is creeping (upstairs and in-between)and creepy. Can't wait to see what you do for Halloween!