Saturday, December 13, 2008

Post Birthday

After I opened all of my wonderful gifts, I got a few more. The tooth fairy came by the night of my birthday and gave me a new tooth. Yep, now I've got 3! And I do have to retract my statements about 2 teeth. They were quite useful. I learned how to hold my cheerios and use my 2 teeth to break them in half. I could tear lots of things with those teeth. Just imagine what I can do with 3!

Evil virus man also came by later that weekend and got both Mommy & me sick. boo! I'm doing better than Mommy though. The doctor said that I was strong and barely sick at all - while Mommy sounded horrible. The doctor's visit was my 1 year check up. I came in tall and skinny - 30.25" and 19 lbs 13 oz. Thats the 75% for height and 25% for weight... not good for Mommy & Daddy.

I'll leave you with my new favorite word. The "bird" is no longer THE word. Its "Buck-ee". Sounds like a good name for my first dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new tooth! Just think, only twenty-three more to go. And as for your new pet, when is it due so we know when to come visit again? Sorry about the virus.