Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wheaton Regional

We've spent most of this weekend at a new park that we've found. Its AWESOME!! We went on a Choo Choo train and saw a carousel. I decided on the train instead of the carousel... I'm still not quite over the last carousel ride.

I was adventurous enough to go check out the tree houses. I can do the ladders all by myself.



The botanical garden part of the park even had a place for us kids to garden. I met some friends there too.



I learned how to herd geese.



There was a great path made of rocks. I couldn't pick any of them up though. It was quite frustrating.



After the gardening, playing, and herding I needed a little rest and yum yums.



Then I had enough energy to be "Super Baby" with Daddy on top of a big tree with a hole in the middle.





Its a great park. I can't wait to go back!

3 comments:

Dad/Lynn said...

The park looks fabulous and you seem to have learned a lot of new things you could do. We are impressed! So, what's next?

Grandma Aileen said...

What no carousel ride? Get on with her. She likes the carts on the outside where she can watch the horses, lions, and giraffes go up and down. It's a lot less scary than riding one of them.

We'll have to take her to SM Pier to ride that carousel!

Dalton Wyatt Gray said...

Or if you're in San Diego, we can go on the carousel at the San Diego Zoo. Mommy says its fun (and there is also a train to ride) and my grandpa says he'll ride and try to grab the rings. Hopefully by the time you visit, I'll be big enough to ride with you.