Thursday, April 7, 2011

While Daddy's away...

we will play!

Daddy went to Orlando to see Mickey Mouse without us the first week of April.  So instead of getting mad and jealous, we made beautiful pictures for Daddy's birthday.

And we went downtown to see the Cherry Blossoms.  At first Davin didn't want to be downtown... he still wanted to be sleeping in the car.


but he eventually warmed up to the idea... some chips helped.


He also liked all of the water and fountains.  I liked the stars... I don't really understand how stars are heroes and dead people though.



Playing mommy... 


Shh... don't tell anyone that I picked a flower... everyone else was doing it too!




Strange clouds... 


I like climbing trees... but I think this one was a little too high.  It would have been easier if Daddy was there to help hold me up.


Holding the rail.


This seemed easier to climb.

It was a good day.  It would of course had been better (and easier on Mommy) with Daddy. 

No comments: