Thursday, December 27, 2007

My First Xmas

My first Christmas and I'm so excited. Look at all the presents for me! Big boxes came from my great aunts and uncles with lots of gifts. I can't wait to open them.


Mom and Dad made me model some of my presents. My Auntie Ea is determined to make me a soccer player. The new booties look like cleats - though they look more like clown soccer cleats right now. It will be a little while before I can kick a soccer ball.


Great Aunt Susan and Uncle Karl turned me into a warm and fuzzy pink teddy bear.


I now have tons of new stylish clothes, more noise makers than Mom & Dad can handle, and more beautiful handmade blankets. Thank you everyone!! Now I need a nap before Grandma and Grandpa Poehls arrive from California.

2 comments:

anne said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Happy New Year!

ekapooki said...

She looks a lot like Dan in the picture where she's yawning! :-)