Wednesday, February 6, 2008

2 months

I'm now officially 2 months old, though Mom and Dad have been saying that for at least a week now. And since I'm 2 months, I had my 2 month check up. I officially weighed in at 11 lbs 4 oz and was 22 1/4" tall. I guess the old wives tale that 11 lbs in the magical number for sleeping through most of the night (~6 hours) is right.

Then the bad part of the doctor's visit came... my first shots. I didn't like them very much. I got two shots in one of my chubby little legs and one in the other. Mommy had to come pick me up early from daycare because my legs hurt too much. The pain slowly went away and I've been sleeping it off since yesterday evening. Luckily, I didn't get a bad fever (yet).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are mom and dad doing thru all of this?

RGW said...

Yeah, I don't like those shots either. If it's a male nurse at least you can kick out, female nurses i'm afraid you need to work on those running skills and just skidaddle.....

Anonymous said...

Good news for mommy and daddy! Sleep habits start to form around three months, so she's getting used to sleeping at night and doesn't have her days and nights mixed up for long sleep periods!