Monday, February 4, 2008

New Toy

I got a new toy this weekend. Ms Shelby told Mom & Dad that I like looking at things above me. I like my Ikea fish mobile, but I think Mom and Dad are getting tired of spinning it for me. So they got me a new toy. Yeah! My new play mat has lights and sounds and rainforest animals. We thought the butterflies would spin, but then don't. Boo. I still like it though. This video clip shows me talking to my new friends. Let Mommy know if you can't make it work. Adding video is new for us.

4 comments:

RGW said...

vocal little one! Yes the vid works, and love the previous pics of her wrapped up in blanket - v cute!

Anonymous said...

The video is great! worked easily. It sounds like she is saying 'hi' to her new pals! We miss her already!

Anonymous said...

Got my video to work too! She is adorable. Are you coming out to California any time soon?

DDdd said...

No trip to Cali planned as of yet. Any trip out west must be carefully orchestrated due to family up and down the coast. We are planning (at least Dahlia and I) to go to WHOI soon - so those of you still in Woods Hole/Mass, we'll be in state in mid-March for Carly's defense and then again in April for a sea urchin conference.