Tuesday, April 29, 2008

jet setter

Mommy and I went to Woods Hole again for Mommy's work. But this time we flew! I don't know if I liked flying... but I didn't hate it. It was a short trip (1.5 hrs). I slept for half of the way there then played with Mommy. I slept the entire way back. I didn't cry once. Everyone was very impressed. They were also impressed at Mommy's meeting because I only cried once. It was during an informal evening meeting, so it wasn't a big deal. I was very quiet and courteous during the talks.

I went to the beach for the first time. The weather was actually really nice - 70s in April on the Cape is just crazy!! Before the meeting started, Mommy took Adi (co-worker) and me to Sandwich beach. I had lots of fun with the wind blowing in my face and watching some kids digging in the sand. Sorry no pictures. Mommy dropped the ball on that one.

Other news - I rolled over for the first time (well at least to Mommy & Daddy's knowledge) yesterday. And just for good measure I rolled over twice!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she handled travel well and enjoyed herself as well. Rolling over is a big step which I guess walking follows soon thereafter (maybe)???