Sunday, April 13, 2008

Unique...

Auntie Mary suggested that we put up a post describing my 'unique' features. She said I was too darn cute.... there must be something wrong with me. Well, we're going to call my oddities, 'unique'. We'll start with Mary's favorite, my toes. I've recently discovered my feet. We're a little surprised that it took so long to find since they're so big.


But I found them. I grab my toes and they grab back. I got Daddy's monkey toes. The really 'unique' feature is the middle toe which doesn't like to do the same thing as the rest of them. I wonder if that will mess up my soccer career?


The doctor pointed out my biggest (or smallest) unique feature. I'm a very tall healthy baby. New stats - 24 3/4" and 14 lbs. Those are both in the 75th percentile!! It must be from Daddy since Mommy was always in the 25th percentile as a kid. On top of that tall, healthy body is a little bitty head - 15 1/2" in circumference. That's in the 5th percentile!! A head hunter came and shrunk my head! The doctors assure us that intelligence isn't proportional to head size...



And we'll leave you with a picture of whats on top of that head - crazy curly hair. I look like Cindy Lou-Who from Whoville.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My God is she getting big and so much older. Diane, she looks just like you.

Anonymous said...

Baby oddities are cute. Cambria has a birth mark on her left hand and she is currently in the 85th percentile. bye the way, you are looking good Preppy. Motherhood really suits you. Hope you and Daddy are having as much of a blast as Rosalie and I are with Aiden and Cambria.