Monday, August 10, 2009

Cali 2: Hanging out at the park

I got to play in a great park down the street from G'ma Ai and G'pa Ken's house. The first time we went I was the only kid and played with G'ma a lot. The second time there were kids everywhere - but they wouldn't share their toys to play in the sand. Apparently their parents didn't teach them that sharing is caring! Good thing there were lots of other fun things to do.




The best thing was the see-saw! I played with G'ma and with Mommy. Its a magic see-saw which makes them weigh as much as me!! If only it was that easy to shed pounds.




Too bad we don't have a see-saw at home in D.C. I guess I'll just have to come back to LA soon.

2 comments:

Dad/Lynn said...

I guess since you had so much fun that you will have to come back to California more often...

Grandma Aileen said...

Thanks for the play days! Sorry we had no pictures of you with the doggies or the train.. or feeding those really big orange and white fish at the "fishy store"

You walked some really looonng blocks - your Mommy never walked that far when she was your age! She got pushed (or pushed her dollies) in her stroller. Next time, we'll get a stroller - you are getting SOOO big.