Tuesday, April 13, 2010

allergies

The flowers so beautiful and bright.
The trees so luscious and green.
But why do you torture me so.
Make me sneeze and itch.
I toss and turn all night
because of this respiratory glitch.

We've all got bad allergies this season. It is supposed to be one of the worse seasons on record due to the record snowfall (aka water) and warm early spring. Daddy has been suffering the longest. Mommy only recently started suffering, but she seems worse. I'm chugging along with a runny nose and a cough in the morning. Luckily, I'm okay for most of the daytime/playtime.



1 comment:

Grandpa Jim/Nana Lynn said...

Sorry to hear about the pollens. All you can do is have everyone drink lots of fluid and enjoy the flowers while they are everywhere. The season will change and you will be fine (because you are so cute, they have to)...