Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Toys

I've gotten lots of presents... cuz I'm so cute.

Mommy and Daddy got me an easel. One side is a white board and the other side is a chalk board. Check out my Picasso drawing... or is it more Matisse?



Grandma Ai got me a new bathing suit. Its even got matching flip flops! I dare you say something bad about it.



Grandpa Jim got me a hippo chair which I love too.
The best new toy though is my big girl bed! No more crib for me. I'm going to share it with my baby brother.

2 comments:

Grandpa Jim/Nana Lynn said...

Congratulations -- your own grownup bed. Are you special or what! Glad you liked all the presents your got (because you are so cute). We are eagerly awaiting seeing your new flip flops and your various art projects (we think they look more like Van Gogh than Matisse or Renoir)

Grandma Aileen said...

A big bed for a BIG SISTER, makes sense to me. The crib should be for the baby.. and you're a big girl now and learning to share!

Now you can wear flip flops like your mommy and daddy. Had to buy the matching swim suit, just 'cause.