Saturday, January 26, 2008

Last Grand

I finally met my last set of grandparents - Grandma Lynne and Grandpa Jim. There seems to be SOOO many grandparents. What do I call them all? ga'ma? gramps? I don't think there are enough nicknames for grandparents to cover all of mine!
Though I don't know what to call her (if I could talk), she keeps me nice and warm and happy while mommy and daddy are at work.


Grandpa Jim is like a big teddy bear. I like to sleep on him.. but here I'm just happy.


I've been working on talking... but usually my communication is still crying. I think I was crying here (below) because I saw a picture of me and grandpa - who hiked my pants up so high? I'm not Urkel! Mommy never would have done such a fashion faux-paux. It must have been Daddy.


When he's not dressing me poorly, Daddy likes to teach me tricks. Look I can sit up all by myself!! Well at least for 30 seconds to a minute. There are no hands or anything else holding me up here! You can see both of Daddy's hands are on my butt or below. Yes - my shirt does say Genius. Sitting up before 2 months old... pretty brilliant, if I do say so myself. :-)

1 comment:

anne said...

She is so beautiful. I love that I can see both of your faces in her face. What a cutie.