Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Little girl... little girl

Who's that cute baby in the mirror? Oh, thats me. he hee... well actually I've only giggled once so far. Mommy seemed to have liked it, so I'll try to do it more often. I do like looking in mirrors though.

I'm also learning how to talk on the phone. I managed to get it to my ear, but I seem to have missed my mouth. The phone rattle was Mommy's from when she was a baby. It must be old cuz phones don't look like that anymore!! New phones have cool sounds and lights that I like to stare at.


When I'm getting too girly - looking in the mirror and talking on the phone - Daddy dresses me up like a little boy. At least I make cute little boy.


Mommy put me in a dress for Easter though. My favorite part about wearing dresses is being able to grab and eat it.

Its kind of like playing peak-a-boo. I'm learning how to play peak-a-boo with Mommy in the morning. Usually Mommy hides from me; this morning I held my blanket over my head and hid from Mommy. I smiled lots and then got to eat the blanket... yummy blanket. My hands were so tasty that I thought I'd try eating some more things.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She appears to be getting so alert and attuned to what's happening around her. Happy babies are soooo cute!

RGW said...

wow - does she have huge feet? The pic of her and Dan make her look like she has enormous tootsies!

Anonymous said...

1. the quilt she is laying on is gorgeous.

b. the outfit with the giraffe is adorable.

i am addicted to giraffes for my impending bundle of joy. we already have 4 stuffed ones and a onesie. i had to promise David that i would stop buying stuff (although there's this totally cute giraffe at Target that plays brahm's lullaby).

i will send you an email soon...

Anonymous said...

We can send you a phone that looks like your purple phone.. only it's black and a lot heavier. Not many land line phones these days don't require plugs anymore...