Sunday, March 23, 2008

ROAD TRIP!!!

Roooooad Trip! Mommy and I drove up to Massachusetts last weekend. Wow what a long drive - 8 hours! I spent a lot of time in my carseat. But I had a new toy that I'm learning how to play with. By the end of the drive up, I learned how to make it rattle and grab the fishies.


I got a little crabby a few times, but overall I was really good. I got to meet so many new friends!!


I first met Auntie Anna and Uncle Masaya in New York City. I liked all 3 - Anna, Masaya and NYC. There were so many people and things to see in the city. I got so tired from looking at everything that I fell asleep in Masaya's arms during lunch. I'm waiting to see my pictures with them - they're not on mommy's camera. (I got to see them again today, but I was really cranky cuz I was tired - sorry.)

I met so many other people too!! Here is a way too cute picture of me, Auntie Mary and Kennie. We played together all day on Sunday and on Saturday night. I even wore pink for Auntie Mary.


Scottie woke up from his nap just to come see me.

I even went to my first egg dying party, on St. Patty's Day. I didn't actually dye an egg but I got to look at everyone else's beautiful eggs. They were very fancy with stars, rubberbands and lots of different colors. I at least wore green to get in the St. Patty's Day spirit... I mean, we were in the land of the Irish. Thanks for inviting us Kate and Annette! I also got to meet Cheryl who just happened to come down from New Hampshire! I'm so happy we were in town at the same time. I love my new wooden bunny pull toy. I'll work more on standing up and walking so I can play with it soon. (It will be a while longer until I can fit into my other easter present... but I agree, Kate, every girl needs an Atlantis t-shirt!)


Now the real reason we came up to Massachusetts... to see Auntie Carly's defense! I got all dressed up in my first dress for the occasion. Though I slept through the presentation, Mommy says you did a great job. CONGRATS!!! I hope you (and your mom) got a good baby fix this time. I'll see you again in a month for some more cuddling.

I did lots of 'rounds' at WHOI and met tons of new people - thanks for playing with me! I must say that I got quite spoiled with all the nice people holding me - I miss you all already.


Until then.... to all of my new friends (and everyone out there) HAPPY EASTER!!


2 comments:

RGW said...

Awwwww. When you going to convince you're mommy to come do some lab work in Hawaii huh, I miss your mommy!

Happy Easter!

ps....Kate says your super cute!

Anonymous said...

She seems so much more alert now then just a short time ago. I'm glad the trip was fabulous. Now, she needs a trip to California...