Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gardening

The yards are still a bit of a mess but we've been working on it. Instead of our usual garden, we had to settle for some potted veggies on the porch. I helped to plant the peppers, tomatoes, and cucumbers.



We also tried to fix the patches in the lawn from the old auto accident and from the construction work. I got to help put out the seed. Daddy spread the fertilizer though. I waited my turn to do the next thing... WATER!! We did well... there's little sproutlets everywhere.




2 comments:

Grandpa Jim/Nana Lynn said...

You are a natural! If you can grow grass after cars and trucks have run over the area, you are a miracle worker...

Grandma Aileen said...

Come fix my lawn! The painters left big divots where the cherry picker sat. Glad you have some veggies growing too!