Sunday, June 8, 2008

Half a Year!!

Wow... 6 months old! Where does half a year go? Its actually been a really long time for me... but probably really short for you. I learned all sorts of things during that time... and grew a whole bunch. Official weigh- in is on Wednesday, but the grocery store scale said about 16 lbs!!

My latest feat is ACTUALLY eating 'solid' (aka pureed) food. I had some good practice with rice cereal... but it was yummy carrots that did the trick on my 6th month birthday. I got lots of the carrots in my mouth and belly - and NONE of them in my hair!!



Mommy & Daddy also thought it was about time I started playing soccer. So I got my presents from Auntie Ea on - a pair of leather 'cleats' and a soccer t-shirt - and learned how to kick the ball, head it, and do some other fancy footwork. English Premier League... here I come!



Lots of people seemed to like the top picture from the last post, so Mommy is including other pictures from that 'photo-session' and a picture taken on my birthday. Mommy was pretending to be a photographer who could take portraits... :-) All these pictures should appease those of you who thought Mommy was being a blogger slacker - you know who you are. :-P Enjoy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Iy just keeps getting better and better! The cleats are very befitting and you are right, English Premier League looks like it is in her future...