Friday, June 27, 2008

Oooole, Ole, Ole, Ole...

Ole... Ole
I went to my first professional soccer match last Sunday with Auntie Ea's friend Lindsey. She was visiting from California, so she routed for the other team - the Earthquakes. We forgive her though. Afterall, D.C. United did win the match.

I guess I enjoyed the match. I spent much of the first half eating and buying a commemorative t-shirt... though I didn't really miss much. No one scored until the second half. Then there were 4 goals... but by then, I was sleepy. All of the cheering just kept waking me up. :-( When we got home I was EXHAUSTED!


Once we get the pix from Lindsey, we'll post them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks appropriate for an after game posture.

Anonymous said...

I love the 3 pacifiers and the spoon scattered under the swing...