Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July


If you haven't figured it out by now, I went to LA for the fourth of July weekend with Mommy. We went to see Mommy's old neighbors at their annual 4th of July block party. It was a beautiful day. There were lots of new neighbors with babies that I got to play with and watch. Some of the old neighbors came over and oooh and aaaahed at me too.


It was a long fun day - my first independence day. It was actually a really long fun trip. I was exhausted. Grandpa rocked me to sleep - while introducing me to all sorts of new music. It took me until about the next Thursday to recover from the trip to LA. There was just so much to see and do. Everyone was really nice too. Thank you to everyone who played with me and gave me presents. I hope to see you all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dahlia, you are getting to be such a big girl. It won't be long until you have your first date. All I ask is that you wait a year or two before you do. Glad you enjoyed the 4th of July!