Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Wide World of Dr. Anita's House

On Saturday, we went to Dr. Anita's house... well Dr. Anita and Steven's house in Westchester. I got to explore so many new things there. I met my first doggie up close and personal. I had seen the neighbor's little Jack Russel running up and down along the fence, but never got too close. I was definitely close to 'Chicken'. Funny name, 'chicken'... Mommy & Daddy always point to food when they say chicken.







Chicken is Dr. Anita's baby girl, just like I'm Mommy's baby girl.


I think Chicken started to get jealous of all the time Dr. Anita was spending playing with me... well at least I think it was playing. Everyone was laughing at something... something about her always being a doctor. That black thing with the silver circle at the end was a toy right?

Whether we were playing or not, I had lots of good food. While the big people ate carnitas and korean bbq, I gummed down a couple strawberries. Nothing like fresh California sun ripened strawberries. Yum, Yum. I washed it down with something yummy to drink.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strawberries -- fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Dahlia eagerly reached for Grandpa's fresh tree-ripened white peaches too! Real food is just so yummy and fun to gum!