Monday, September 8, 2008

Recent eruption

I have to interrupt my Tobago trip (sorry for the post delays... Mommy's computer had a virus - Daddy blamed it on me) for this news flash.

I got my first tooth Saturday night/Sunday morning!! Its not much of a tooth yet but its through the gums. This leads me to deep contemplation about the world. I'm not old enough to have heard much of the creationism vs evolution debate - or to understand what I have heard... but I now have a life experience that says both must be wrong! Why would God torture innocent babies (aka ME) with a sharp object boring through their gums?!? It was a couple months of mild pain followed by a couple hours of PAIN in the middle of the night (Mommy & Daddy loved that too). What did I do? Creationism must be wrong, or God must be the same as the devil. That brings us to evolution... there must be a better way. If evolution worked, I wouldn't be getting one tooth at an agonising time. What am I going to do with one tooth?! One tooth is pretty useless. Two is better but still not great - especially if they're two next to each other, like my friend Adam. So my conclusion is that evolution must not be right either. Anyone have another alternative?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will soon learn the old adage, "we have met the enemy and they is us".

Anonymous said...

No pain, no gain!

Cold chewing toys help numb this